HomeMy EtsyMy StoreAbout My Vintage CatClassesContact Me

Monday, May 16, 2011

New beginning

Good morning everyone!

Ok I'm new at this but I will try to be interesting...

I did something fun this weekend and went to a Crop in Montréal at the Srcapbook Centrale. It was a lot of fun, Loulou invited me and Claire to go with her and that was a brand new experience for me, so much creativity in the same room at the same time,but everyone creativity is so individual it was agood experience, and I will do it again.

I met a very nice lady, Linda, her smile was contegious, her spirit so grand it was so nice to listen to her talking about all the new little ones in her family, looking at the pictures and the layout she was working on. Linda you will be an inspiration for me. Keep your spirit high!

I did not have so much fun in a long time, sometime you forget you can as an adult to have girls expedition like this one, and I do hope for many more. We did have good laugh during the drive back home last night Hey girls??

After I lost my job on April 27th, I new I will make it only because of my Soul Sisters from the Scrapbox and MFRC, I would like to Thank you all for the support! I would not be able to get up in the morning if it was not for you!
On the night of April 27th, I went to my Art Journal class at the Scrapbox with Stéphanie and I was able to let go all my emotions with my Souls Sisters ( Loulou,Stéphanie thank you).
What I'm learning is if life gives you lemon just make limonade, add a little something stronger in it and you will see life in a better way after.............
Be creative and have fun today

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had such a good time this weekend!! You deserve it!! Looking forward to more blogging from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you my dear are on AMAZING WOMAN and good things are going to come to you in droves :)

    ReplyDelete