HomeMy EtsyMy StoreAbout My Vintage CatClassesContact Me

Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Vintage Cat Studio will open officially in January 2013.
We will offer classes for all different levels of scrapbookers, card makers or paper crafters and eventually sewing classes.

  • Intimate environnement.(only 6 spots available) in a Shabby Chic/Vintage decor style.
  • Drop in hours to work on your projects (with appointments give me a call at 613-841-3001 or send me an e-mail at luce.lavertu@hotmail.com, until January I'm open on Sundays pm, Mondays pm and Tuesdays pm)
  • Custom orders, you want it, I will try very hard to get it for you.
  • Shipping of products where you are.
  • You can book a private classe, consult or come and shop for my handmade paper crafts or sewing goodies.
  • You can come and use the studio tools for a small drop-in fee ($5.00), included is a Vagabond, Cricut, Eclipse, Cuttelcug, a stamping stations and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment